The current pandemic is changing the way the world does business but that is no reason to stop all together. Alpha Management is helping their clients to open and administrate companies in all jurisdictions, despite the current situation. We continue to work to meet the goals and objectives of our clients.
Whether this is obtaining UAE residency through a Free-Zone company, using efficient structures in DIFC, ADGM, and other jurisdictions for holding and investment purposes, or establishing a new FinTech or Tech Start Up company, we are able to facilitate clients without the need to travel to UAE.
- Identify what you are looking for; what will the structure of the company be? How many shareholders are there? If residency is the goal, how many visas are needed? What type of license is best suited to achieve this? Is there a particular Free-Zone that is more advantageous? We will take you through all the options.
- We collect the necessary compliance via email. Once we have this, we can proceed to make the application forms and email them to you.
- Once signed and returned, we can submit the forms to the chosen authority along with the application forms.
- Before submission, we will issue an invoice that can be paid in a number of ways, including our new online payment system (coming soon).
- Depending on the complexity of the application and what jurisdiction it is, there are different processing times. For example, Ajman Free-Zone can issue a license in a matter of days, whereas DMCC could take a couple of weeks.
- When the license is issued, we will email a copy of it you along with all the various incorporation documents. These include Memorandum & Articles, Share Certificates, Registers of Directors/Shareholders and Certificates of Incorporation. Your company is ready for use!
- If you are abroad and we are applying for a residency visa for you, we will obtain an entry permit. Once travel to UAE has opened, you can enter the country. If you are already inside the country we can move to the next step.
- We will help guide you through the medical and Emirates ID procedure. A week or so later, you will have your residency visa and are free to travel.
Not only can you manage the process remotely, but due to the current situation many jurisdictions (including ADGM and DIFC) are waiving license and application fees for new and existing customers! So now is a great time to enquire about what we can do for you. Please contact us for more details.